Assistant Headteacher - Hackney - OUTSTANDING 3 form entry
Required for: September 2021
Salary Scale: Leadership scale
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: 1 year direct contract with a view to become permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career path?
Would you like to work with a dynamic team of leaders, collaborate with others and use your skills to lead learning and teaching?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! An outstanding primary school in Hackney are looking for an outstanding teacher who would like to develop their leadership skills, working as part of the senior leadership team.
An outstanding 3 form entry primary school in Hackney are seeking to employ a creative and committed Assistant Headteacher to join the Senior Leadership Team. The primary focus for this role will be out of classroom to help with continued curriculum development.
The school is in a strong position, is currently achieving great academic outcomes. They have a strong team of amazing teachers, inspirational leaders, and a fantastic cohort of students.
Their teachers and leaders are passionate about teaching and learning, and the successful candidate will share their rigorously high expectations for the academic, social and personal development of every student.
This role will be non classroom based and will involve modelling outstanding lessons and teaching across both key stages.
We are looking for someone who is:-
* Passionate, ambitious, creative and inspirational
* Able to work collaboratively with others including families, governors and other professionals
* Able to make decisions independently
* Experienced in leadership
* An experienced teacher with a proven track record in engaging pupils
* A proven leader of staff with sensitivity for their wellbeing
* Aware of their own strengths and areas for development with an ability to be self- reflective
* Fun and engaging
The School will offer:-
* Brilliant pupils who are at the heart of our learning
* The support to develop as a Senior Leader in a large diverse special school
* A committed SLT and Governing Body
* The opportunity to be part of a learning community which is a centre of excellence
* A robust induction and training package tailored to the needs of the individual candidate
The school are looking to interview as early as this week so please apply ASAP or contact Grace Macdonald directly on 0207 747 3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org