Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher – New Malden
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting ASAP?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in New Malden, Kingston are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them in September. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2017) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time permanent position with an Outer London MPS salary. NQT’s, experienced and overseas trained teachers (eligible for QTS) welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 4 and a creative and inspiring approach to teaching.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* New Malden, Kingston location
* Outstanding Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Excellent transport links, on site parking and regular CPD
* £29,915 - £41,136
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and overseas teachers (eligible for QTS) welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check