Year 5 Teacher needed in Romford
**Are you a KS2 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School in Romford?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in September?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2018) in Romford is looking for an ‘Outstanding’ Year 5 Teacher to join them in September.
This popular Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a primary environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Year 5 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2018)
* Romford, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* MPS Inner London Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org