SEN Teachers - Barnet
**Autism & Complex Needs
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – SEN Teachers - Barnet
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and we want to speak to qualified teachers with experience of working with vulnerable students. Our SEN team work with special needs schools and pupil referral units across west London and are currently recruiting for a fantastic special needs school in Barnet that require two teachers from September.
The Candidate – SEN Teachers - Barnet
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC) and/or profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Teachers - Barnet
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!