HLTA leading Behaviour and Pastoral Care needed in Islington
**Do you have a background in SEMH and experience within the classroom?**
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A popular mainstream Primary School in Islington are currently recruiting for an HLTA to lead their Behaviour & Pastoral Care Team. This role is to start ASAP.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
The role itself will include leading behaviour across the school, working collaboratively with staff to support the use of the school’s behaviour system, and continue to develop warm relationships between staff, pupils and parents.
You, the candidate will be confident in working with external professionals in the best interests of pupils, implementing their advice, and working in a collaborative way to improve outcomes for pupils
Communicate with parents, staff and Governors about behaviour
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as the students in their care; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* HLTA leading Behaviour and Pastoral Care
* Islington Location
* ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contract starting asap
* £27,876 - £34,036
* 08:30 – 15:30
* HLTA Qualification
* Proven experience teaching Music in some capacity
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com