SEN Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
Servoca education is currently recruiting for SEN teaching assistants for an immediate start in Hounslow, to work with primary aged children with autism and some complex needs.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD, Complex Needs)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/MLD/PMLD)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!