Design Technology Teaching Assistant - Uxbridge
Servoca education is currently recruiting a teaching assistant for a secondary school in Uxbridge. The school caters for children with moderate learning difficulties as well as social, emotional and mental health challenges and ithey are looking for a teaching assistant to work specifically within the resistant materials design department in the school.
They are particularly interested in any candidates that would be interested in going into teacher training in the future for either ICT or Design Technology.
The Candidate - Design Technology Teaching Assistant - Uxbridge
* Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - Design Technology Teaching Assistant - Uxbridge
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/MLD/PMLD)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!