Complex Needs Teachers - North West London
**Autism / Complex Needs
**Education and Training
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - Complex Needs Teachers - North West London
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and we want to speak to qualified teachers with experience of working with vulnerable students. Our SEN team work with special needs schools across London and are looking for a teacher to work with a KS2 class of students with Complex needs ASAP.
The Candidate – Complex Needs Teachers - North West London
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – Complex needs
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - Complex Needs Teachers - North West London
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (ASD / Complex )
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org