Are you a creative KS2 Primary Teacher to looking for a new challenge?
Servoca Education are looking for a Primary Teacher to start within a Key Stage 2 class in a vibrant and supportive Primary School based in Tower Hamlets. The role is to start in September 2021, and will be a permanent contract or a 1 year fixed term.
The school are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic class teacher who will join a highly committed team. We require a teacher with a passion for teaching and the ability to grow, nurture and expand students' thirst for learning and strong behaviour management.
* Location - Tower Hamlets
* Position - Primary Teacher
* Type of work - KS2 Teacher
* Start date - September 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - Permanent or July 2022
* Contract type - Permanent or 1 year fixed term
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Main Pay Scale - M1 - M6
* Hours - 8:15 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or contact Grace Macdonald directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.